Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Do What You Love and Have Passion Doing So!!

Recently, I put out a saying on one of the social media sites stating LORD, I need you. I sometimes sit in a quiet place and wonder and reflect on how I do it all. How I am able to continue on because I do get discouraged at times. And I know for a fact that my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ is the very one that gets me through.

As you know (or some of you) I work full-time managing a very important database system for the State of North Carolina and it is very challenging and stressful at times. I have to learn to let work stay at work and not for it to interfere with my personal & home life. I am in ups about my professional career as to whether I want to continue to do this or let it go completely.  I have found something that I really love to do and have a passion for. And that is Network Marketing. Many of you frown at the thought of it but let me tell you that's how Millionaires are made and thats how many people are getting ahead in these hard economic times. Over the course of network marketing I have met so many great people all across the world. And for me, all it took was my passion to learn the business and my Toshiba laptop. The rest is history because I have partnered with a company and so many inspiring people that are changing so many lives. Average people like You and Me!!

I am sharing this with you because many of you are like me or was in my shoes at one point or another. You are working in your professional careers but your passion lies else where. I challenge you to start working on your passions. If you can't stop working your professional career because of other circumstances, do something daily that will help you get a footstep closer to working your passion or dream. I truly believe that we as a people are here to prosper in business and to do what we have a passion for. I think this is short, simple, and to the point and I hope most of you who are struggling about making a decision to pursue your passions over your professional careers take a step out on Faith abd Believe!!

I leave this with you and I think it applies to your personal life, business life, and family life.
 
"Do one thing every day that makes you happy. You deserve it! Make a point to do something good for you. Your life matters. Enjoy it! Cultivate the practice of treating yourself and your business extremely well. Remember that the greatest and most memorable things in life don't involve spending money. Today it's about Making Money!!!

Take time to focus on you for a change. By taking better care of yourself, you will enhance your emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being. This will deepen your inner strength, and build reserves of resiliency, so that you will be better prepared to handle whatever life throws at you. Life will come with the bitter and the sweet. Take the time to make and savor moments of sweetness whenever you can. You are a treasure!"~Les Brown
 
 
Peace & Blessings,
 
Sheyrl Colclough

No comments:

Post a Comment